Wednesday, July 30, 2008

steve homework,My wonderful world











On your blog, make sure that your first piece of work is an introduction to the wonderful world of YOU (talk about your MA you want to do, why do you want to do it, your previous studies, your country, your family, your impressions of living in London etc. etc).

-Everyboy have a expection from themselves.Even a employee,sport man,teacher etc.
They have a differrent dream.Somone want to be a doctor and someone want to be a police.
I beleive that someday the dream will come true.
From my wonderful world,it've happen when i have a girlfriend.I mean she my first love.
It's seem like we're soulmate.We're do everything together such as watching film,shopping and enjoying.It's a perfect time that everything look great.If you fall in love someone.Finally we're broken but it's good enought to memory of good period.
However,my life still alive.I decided to study in MA(master of arts)because i think my life isnot a simple.I want to be a businese man.I have to study from this course for make a money and improve ability as well.I want to work on aboard and chatting with foreigner to sharing a idea.
Anyway,i graduated a communication arts (public relation).I worked for 1 year experience.It's just a short period time.In these day,i'm really enjoy in London.Because i live a weather in this place and i hope i'll meet a best person in here.






This weekend or next week, go to the library or a bookshop and find a book that is SPECIFICALLY connected to YOUR subject (make sure it's easy to read). Read a few chapters and write a one-paragraph summary of what you read and your opinion about what you read. Also include a list of new words and example sentences of how to use these words. Please don't include definitions of the word (hopefully the example sentence will remind you what the word means when you read it.)

-I pick the book from university library.Name of book "In the company of giants" chapter 4 Steve case american online (AOL)
Mr.steve case is one of giants youngest CEOs,he's strongly believed in an idea for a product,and persisted with his belief until the idea succeed.and he's created the idea was online interactive service.It's mean interactive service allow a user to tranmit and manipulate value information.For example,AOL customer can download book airline ticket or chat with other AOL customer.The service is interactive because the user request and manipulate specific data for
his or her own user.

1 comment:

Steve said...

So you want to become a great businessman, do you. I thought your plans were to be The Best Golder In The World, Ever.