Friday, July 25, 2008

Learn from seminar

Firstly,I though seminar really simple to me cause i graduated from public relation but i think it wrong.Today i learned a lot of thing to improve myself.I'm alway to miss a point and i quite a confuse sometime.Because someone talking unclear.Anyway i got many idea from them.but most of them is a same idea. e.g. people spent a 4-5 hour a day to watching a television.Another e.g. they think some reality was real and some reality was fake that depand on a producer (creative).
That was really amazing to share a idea with group.However, i have to study hard and try to understand a topic more than the pass.

example same idea in our group : Television image

There was many opinion related with a topic.All of them got the same idea as well.Such as
  • Get more advertising to improve a good image.
  • timetable for serving
  • Brand royalty
  • rate for child and adult.

-My strong points is listening and body language.

-My weak points is grammatical accuracy.

No comments: